Commencal Meta HT AM Origin Bike 2019
The Meta HT AM Origin is a state-of-the-art hardtail that’ll have you dominating your descents like never before. With its stunning high-quality design, it’s packed with all the finest components and technologies from Commencal. This trail-warrior boasts an extremely robust aluminium 6061 triple-butted frame for years of long-lasting use while its state-of-the-art Rockshox Recon RL forks soak up sudden jumps and bumps for a more stable and smoother ride. Its exciting and revised frame design looks as amazing as it performs, while its geometry brings more overall comfort and fun than ever before, so you can push your limits to the max.
Lightning-Fast SRAM Gearing and Tough WTB Rims
In addition to the high-quality frame, there’s a SRAM drivetrain that’ll have you blasting up to speed in a flash, while its Tektro HD-M275 braking system provides phenomenal stopping power when needed. To top it off, this dazzling ride comes trail-ready with WTB ST i35 rims, wrapped in Veetireco Flow Snapp tyres for out of this world grip and control in any weather conditions. Whether you’re shredding the trails or soaring across the berms, this is the ideal workhorse for progressing your off-road riding performance to the next level.
- Frame: 2019 Meta HT AM, internal cable routing, 27.5″
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, 150mm, 15mm axle, boost; Bottomless Tokens: 0
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Acros fiber ZS44/ZS56, sealed bearings
- Stem: Commencal, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° angle
- Handlebar: Commencal, Width: 760mm; Diameter: 31.8mm; Rise: 25mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha, ergonomic grips, plastic one lock, super soft compound
- Shifters: SRAM X5, 1×10-Speed
- Brake System: Tektro HD-M275, 200mm / 180mm
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X5, 1×10-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM NX, 30T, 170mm on S/M, 175mm on L/XL
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1020, 11-36T, 10-Speed
- Chain: Yaban S10
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Power Spline
- Rims: WTB ST i35, 32 holes, 35mm inner width
- Hubs: Formula, 32 holes, sealed bearings
- Tyres: Veetireco Flow Snapp, 27.5×2.6″, skinwall, 72 TPI front and rear (No tubeless ready)
- Saddle: Ride Alpha 278mm, CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Ride Alpha, Diameter: 31.6mm; no offset; Length: 400mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Burgundy
- Frame Size: M, XL, L, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Alloy
- Fork Travel: 150mm