RockShox Lyrik RC2 Forks – Boost
RockShox has packed some of its best technologies into the Lyrik RC2 Forks. This is so that they can deal with the changes to modern Enduro races stages, which are getting longer, steeper and even tougher.
Boasting the revised and updated Charger™ 2 RC2 damper and Rockshox’s DebonAir™ air spring, you’ve got independent adjustment of the high and low speed compression settings and drastically reduced friction on every single moving part. Technologies such as these ensure the Lyrik RC2 Forks will smooth out the roughest terrain, swallow up big hits and landings and guide you to the podium.
- Spring: Friction-reducing DebonAir™ air spring
- Damping: Charger™ 2 RC2 damper
- External Adjustments: Independent high and low speed compression adjustment, Rebound damping adjustment
- Finish: Diffusion Black
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminium, Fast Black finish
- Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall aluminium, Fast Black finish
- Lowers: Magnesium, 15x110mm Boost, disc only
- Crown Race: Forged, pocketed aluminium
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160mm (Maximum rotor size 220mm)
- Usage: Enduro, All-Mountain
- Charger 2 Damper: The evolution of the acclaimed Charger, RockShox’s most advanced damper, brings a whole new level of performance and refinement for each intended. The new damper design provides a wider range of low speed compression adjustment in the Open mode, with a more usable Pedal setting that excels on rolling trails. The Firm setting has been re-tuned and remote options with OneLoc provide on-the-fly access to the Firm mode.
- Rapid Recovery™: Who doesn’t want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- DebonAir: It’s ok to be soft. DebonAir is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes RockShox forks and rear shocks that are equipped with it plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped suspension absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. It’s designed to be so soft, you can push way harder.
- BOOST™: Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5″ and 29″ wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
Buy RockShox Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Diffusion Black, Boxxer Red
- Size: 150mm, 180mm, 160mm, 170mm
- Wheel Size: 29″, 27.5″ (650b)
- Option: 51mm Offset, 46mm Offset
- Steerer Diameter: 1.1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered
- Fork Travel: 150mm, 180mm, 160mm, 170mm