SRAM X01 Eagle MTB Crankset – GXP
The SRAM Eagle crankset is the lightest, strongest and stiffest crankset they offer and the most technologically advanced that they have ever created. Using a high tier technological design and construction processes, SRAM has made a lightweight carbon crankset that can tackle any terrain, in any location and at speeds a mountain biker can only imagine.
Carbon Tuned Construction:
The Eagle crankset was born from a completely reengineered construction using SRAMs Carbon Tuned technology, making it light and exceptionally strong. It has been designed specifically to handle aggressive terrain, rough lines through rock gardens and big drop-ins. To top it off, the advanced, modern carbon construction makes this arguably the most stylish crankset on the market at present.
- Material: Carbon composite, foam core (Arms); Forged and CNC machined (Chainring)
- Compatibility: GXP 24mm
- Bolts: Direct Mount
- Recommended Chain: Eagle™ chain
- Q-Factor: 168mm
- Chainline: 49mm
- Weight: 495g (incl. 32 teeth chainring)
- BB30: Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
- Carbon Tuned™: Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary SRAM carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
- X-Sync 2: X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC EAGLE™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.