Shimano XT M8000 Disc Brake
Shimano’s XT M8000 Disc Brake is powerful and fully-bled to deliver superb stopping prowess in all conditions. The fully-bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors, which gives you the freedom to customise your bike for the ideal riding experience.
Ride Aggressively with XT M8000 Disc Brake
Featuring a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement, this setup allow you to ride as agressively and powerfully as the trail demands. A shim-less mounting system means the installation and setup process is quick and easy. Complete with cversized 22mm twin phenolic pistons that have been optimised to save weight, insualte from heat, and deliver a stiff performance.
- Brake Lever: 2 Finger, Forged Alloy
- Reach Adjuster: Yes
- Servo Wave Action Power Adjuster: Yes
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM
- Calliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Piston Type: 2
- Mount: Hinged clamp for quick installation, I-spec-II compatible
- Hose length: 1700mm
- Recommendation: Use with Ice Tech rotors for optimum braking performance (not supplied)
Note: Olive, Barb Insert and Bleed Kit not included