SRAM XX1 Eagle 12sp Groupset
The SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Groupset delivers high-end performance and pushes the boundaries of what is possible with a 1x drivetrain. It functions silently, is super-efficient, shifts with ultimate precision and reliability. It has been optimised for top-level XC racing and long adventures into the mountains, ensuring that any journey, no matter how long or technical is achieved gracefully.
SRAM XX1 Performance, Style and Light Weight
This groupset is the pinnacle of mountain bike drivetrain technology and as well as providing podium-proven performance where is has aided riders in their quest to the top many times, it also adds style and elegance to any bike it is fitted to.
The SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Crankset is exceptionally stiff and transfers power from the rider to the rear wheel with fantastic efficiency. It has been re-engineered to provide consistent performance while being super-light and thanks to the addition of a composite construction, it is extremely strong and is likely to be the best crankset you will ever use. It is optimised to be the best option for Cross Country racing, where it helped riders get on the podium countless times. To increase reliability when pedalling, it is equipped with the X-Sync 2 chainring tooth profile, which has been engineered for exceptional chain control, pedalling stability and virtually eliminates the chance of dropping the chain over rough terrain.
- Material: Chainring: Forged and CNC Machined Aluminium; Crankarms: Hollow-Core Carbon Composite
- Chainline: 49mm
- Bolts: Direct mount
- Recommended Chain: SRAM Eagle
- Compatibility: All Eagle drivetrains
- Weight: 493g
The SRAM XX1 Eagle trigger shifter is the nerve centre of the XX1 Eagle drivetrain. Every individual gear change, up and down the cassette is controlled precisely and instantly with your right thumb, using two selection triggers, which are ergonomically designed to feel extremely natural to use. As the XX1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain uses X-Actuation and Zero Loss technology, shifting between gears in any riding situation is smooth, crisp, and effortless. Thanks to the use of carbon fibre and the titanium bolts that finish its construction, this shifter is lightweight, extremely stiff while being durable and provides the perfect shift engagement regardless of the riding situation.
- Material: Forged Aluminium, Carbon Fibre
- Compatibility: All Eagle 12-Speed drivetrains
- Bolts: Titanium
- Multi-Shifts: Max upshifts 5
- Gear Indicator: No
- Adjustments: Adjustable Carbon Pull Level
- Weight: 122g
The SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Rear Derailleur features SRAM’s redesigned Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch. It provides a super-smooth shifting curve and delivers precise, consistent and ultra-quiet drivetrain performance. Equipped with X-Actuation and X-Horizon technologies, it ensures that ghost shifting is a thing of the past and that chain dropping is almost impossible.
Rear Derailleur Features:
- Material: Outer Cage: Carbon Fibre; Inner Cage: Forged Aluminium; Spring: Titanium; Bearings: Stainless Steel
- Max Tooth: 50T
- Compatibility: All Eagle drivetrains
- Roller Bearing Clutch
- Cage Lock
- Weight: 265g
The SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Chain is designed specifically to function with the SRAM Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain. Featuring a solid pin construction, which increases durability and reliability significantly. To make drivetrain servicing easy it is equipped with an Eagle PowerLock connection to make connecting and disconnecting the chain simple, with no chain-rivet extractor required. To ensure smooth and efficient shifting in any weather condition for the duration of the chains lifespan, the outer plates are nickel coated, which increases corrosion resistance and durability.
- Material: Outer Plate: Nickel; Inner Plate: Chrome Plated; Hollow Pins: Chrome Hardened
- Rivet Type: Solid pin
- Pin Treatment: Chrome
- Compatibility: All Eagle drivetrains
- Weight: 260g (114 links)
Boasting a range of 10- to 42-teeth, the 11-speed X-DOME™ gives you total freedom while keeping the steps even. And, combined with the XD driver body, it connects to the wheel like nothing before.
- Technology Highlight: X-DOME
- Weight: 275g
- Material: 4130 chromoly steel (cog cluster), AL-7075-T6 (largest cog)
- Gear Ratios: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42
- Speeds: 11-speed
- Recommended Chain: PC-XX1
- Recommended Group: X01, XX1
- Compatibility: PC-XX1 Chain, XD Driver Body
- X-Sync 2: X-Sync 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-Sync technology. The aggressive tooth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- Zero Loss: The gear cable is engaged instantly with zero loss of movement when you press a shift trigger, every gear change is instant and precise.
- Matchmaker X Integrated: You can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters and brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps. It’s the ideal way to put everything within easy reach and tidies up your bike’s cockpit.
- Cage Lock: With Cage Lock technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place
- Roller Bearing Clutch: The Roller Bearing Clutch delivers maximum drivetrain stability even through the most punishing terrain. This stability benefits the drivetrain dramatically, as derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
- X-Actuation: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x drivetrains, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette. This makes gears easy to index and provides exceptional performance.
- X-Horizon: The X-Horizon ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement on the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. The large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears and guarantees faster and more exact shifting.
- Flow Link: Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile and a flatter outer-plate that can withstand greater shifting angles. This means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength is achieved.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free and consistent way to connect mountain bike chains. While PowerLock does not require special tools for installation, the especially tight tolerances of 10, 11 and 12-Speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- Full Pin: Full Pin technology uses eleven lightweights, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. This creates a cassette that’s extremely light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-50T gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design is similar to the SRAM X-DOME cassette and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
- X-Glide 2: This optimised cassette technology, which has been custom designed for the Eagle drivetrain is the next generation of X-Glide shifting. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 50t
- Option: BB30, GXP
- Teeth: 32t
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Length: 170mm, 175mm