DVO Suspension Diamond Forks – Boost
With their Diamond Boost forks, DVO has managed to pack all the performance of a downhill fork into one that’s designed for trail riding. They feature stiff 35mm stanchions, an industry first compression bladder cartridge, dynamic tunability, and an “off the top” adjustable negative spring. The Diamond Boost’s are the ultimate trail and enduro race forks.
Boost Hub Compatible
This version of DVO’s Diamond Forks have been given a complete overhaul to make them compatible with the wider 15x110mm “Boost” hub standard and wider tyre sizes. This ensures that you’ll enjoy much increased steering precision and control.
Plus Sized Tyre Ready
With their compatibility with “Plus” sized tyres, you’ll be able to roll over obstacles and get around corners faster than ever. Your expectations of what a trail bike is capable of will soon become a distant memory as you conquer your local trails like a pro!
- Stanchion Material: Aluminium
- Lower Material: Magnesium
- Crown Material: Forged CNC hollow Aluminium
- Steerer Tube: 1 1/8″ – 1.5″ tapered Aluminium
- Spring: Air
- Adjustments: Dynamic rebound adjust, separate high and low speed compression, “Off the Top” negative spring, lockout
- Internal Adjustments: Adjustable travel with spacers
- Offset: 44mm (27.5″) 51mm (29″)
- Stanchions: 35mm
- Axle: 15x110mm Thru
- Max Rotor Size: 203mm
- Intended Use: Trail
- Weight: Approx 2100g
- Quick Range Low Speed Compression: With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing.
- High Speed Compression Adjust: High speed adjustment – 24 clicks, quick range low speed adjustment- 6 clicks. Loader style compression provides easy access to the piston and shims for serious tuning.
- OTT Off The Top: This exclusive and proven DVO design trickles down from the emerald to deliver precise air sprung tuning with a turn of a knob. Doubles as sag and ride height adjust.
- Closed Cartridge Bladder System: Just like DVO’s Jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.