Whether you’re looking for adventure, expanding your riding possibilities, or just want to take the most direct route to work, the Vitus Substance has you covered. The Substance is the bike that will go anywhere you point it, on whatever road surface you choose.
With its 700c wheels, 38c tyres, direct mount brakes and Tiagra groupset, this bike is well equpped for any adventure. Although this bike comes with 700c wheels, it is also capable of running 650b wheels & tyres so the possibilities are endless. The Substance offers a new way to ride and opens up more terrain to explore.
The Substance is born tough with its 4130 CrMo tubing and with mounts for racks and mudguards it’s also capable of the biggest bike packing adventures.
- 4130 CrMo frame & fork
- 700c wheels, 38c tyres
- Massive tyre clearance
- Disc brakes
- Flared drop bars for off road control
- Full rack and guard mounts
- Frame: 4130 double butted CrMo
- Fork: CrMo
- Axles: QR
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: TRP Spyre disc brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: HG-400 11-32T
- Chainset: FSA Vero Pro 48-32T
- Wheelset: Alex on Joytech
- Tyres: WTB Riddler 700 x 37c Comp, tan wall
- Stem: Vitus
- Handlebars: Vitus
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus
- Weight: 12.45kg / 27.4lbs
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX