Chain Reaction Cycles Pro Bike Bag
The Chain Reaction Cycles Pro Bike Bag has been custom designed in-house to offer you the best value bike transport bag possible with features that are better than even the market leading equivalent.
Quick, Safe and Secure Transport
Whether travelling via car, plane or train the CRC Pro bike bag will make travelling with a bike as quick and easy as it can be. This durable Pro Bike Bag can be wheeled easily to keep make transporting your bike as painless as possible. This versatile design will accommodate any bike you can think of within minutes with minimal tools required. Only the wheels, pedals and handlebars need to be removed before you are safe to transport your bike. The key to our design lies with the Crush Protection Inserts and the Shock Block Securing System, which combine to create an adaptable duo which is easy to use and protects your bike from unwanted knocks and shocks.
Crush Protection Inserts – The bike is connected to the Shock Block Securing System via any two of the Crush Protection Inserts, which, once fitted in place of your hubs will prevent your frame and forks from being crushed together during transport.
The Crush Protection Inserts are constructed from solid alloy for durability and a total of eight different Crush Protection Inserts are included to ensure that all bicycles are compatible with our design:
Front Hub Inserts:
- 15mm Bolt Through
- 20mm Bolt Through
Rear Hub Inserts:
- 130mm QR
- 135mm QR
- 12x135mm Bolt Through
- 12x142mm Bolt Through
- 12x150mm Bolt Through
When not in use these can be easily stored in a secure pocket inside the bag or left at home to keep weight to a minimum.
Shock Block Securing System
Shock Block Securing System – Our versatile system protects and secures your bike inside the bag via three separate blocks which are located as follows:
- Under the fork – Protects the controls on the bottom of your forks and offers a secure location to fix the front Crush Protection Insert.
- Under the bottom bracket – Prevents your chainrings from striking the bottom of the bag during a large impact.
- Under the rear axle – Protects the controls on the bottom of your forks and offers a secure location to fix the rear Crush Protection Insert.
- Material: PU coated inner with padded rip stop exterior
- Compatible with: Downhill/Freeride/All-Mountain/Cross-Country/Dirt Jump/Road/Tri/TT/touring/commuter bikes.
- Fits up to 29” wheels via 2 segregated large zippered pockets for the front and rear wheels, with reinforced hard plastic that prevents the axles from damaging the bag and from being damaged.
- Adaptable Crush Protection Inserts.
- Variable Shock Block Securing System.
- Reinforced fork lower padding/protection.
- 12x variable fixation straps to secure the bike inside the bag.
- Handy pockets and compartments help to keep your components organised.
- Heavy-duty lockable zipper.
- Wide spaced soft gripping dual skate wheels on the base of the bag provide stability and make transportation easy.
- 6 x separate robust and ergonomic carry handles. 1 on each end and 2 on each side.
- ID Pocket.
- Collapsible for easy storage down to 140cm x 28cm x 30cm.
- Weight: 8.8kgs (Inc. all CPI’s, which can be removed), 8.6kgs without.
- L – 1400mm
- W – 280mm
- H – 790mm
- L – 1400mm
- W – 280mm
- H – 300mm