RockShox Monarch RT3 Shock
Featuring silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Monarch floats through bumps even better than before, turning rugged trails into tire-gripping velvet. The chassis is lean while maintaining the durability and adjustability needed to bite off huge chunks of burly trail action and epic cross country.
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
Sag Gradients – Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate.
- 197x48mm: 2013-2014 Specialized Camber 29 and Specialized Rumor 29 Alloy
- 197x54mm: 2014-2015 Trek Remedy 29er
- 184x48mm: 2014 Trek Mount Fuel EX 29″
- 197x57mm: 2010-2014 Trek Mount Remedy 26″/27.5″
- Weight: 215g (165x38mm)
- Damping: External rebound, 3 position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Rebound Damping: Rapid Recovery
- Spring: Solo Air
- Spring Adjust: Air Pressure via single Schrader valve
- Shaft Material: 7075 Aluminum – Fast Black
- Shaft Diameter: 10mm
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Body Finish: Clear Hard Anodized with Sag Gradients
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store