Kona Process 134 Mountain Bike
This 2017 Process model is big on performance and spec, taking you to your summits with ease and dropping you down the descent with control, comfort and manoeuvrability, thanks to its trail-worthy parts and intelligent, top-end parts and components.
Capable and Exciting Full Suspension Bike
Built on the same 6061 aluminium butted 134mm travel frame as its deluxe stablemate, the Process 134 DL, this version is just as capable of turning the most treacherous of trails into the most enjoyable of runs. Rigged out with a Shimano SLX/Raceface Drivetrain which gives superb gearing performance whether carefully climbing or going hell for leather on the downhill, and a remote-controlled KS Eten dropper post for top-notch saddle adaptability when booting it into corners and over jumps and bumps, it will get you down without letting you down. Equipped with RockShox Sektor Silver RL Solo Air forks, Shimano hydraulic brakes, WTB STP i29 rims and tubeless Maxxis tyres, top-quality grip, suspension and stopping is assured from top to bottom, whatever the weather. One of Kona’s most essential mountain bikes, the Process 134 is ready for you to take the plunge.
- Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminium Butted 134mm Travel
- Fork: RockShox Sektor Silver RL Solo Air 140mm Tapered
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Kona XC/BC Riser
- Handlebar: Kona XC/BC 35
- Grips: Kona S-LOG
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Brake System: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brake system with 180/160mm rotors
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect SL
- Cassette: Shimano Deore 11-42t 11spd
- Chain: KMC
- Rims: WTB STP i29
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore hubs
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore hubs
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO DUAL TR 27.5×2.3″; Rear: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO DUAL TR 27.5×2.3″
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE (Volt 250 Sport size XS,S)
- Seatpost: KS Eten Integra w/Southpaw Lever 31.6mm (external cable Eten R on XS size bikes)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.