E Thirteen TRS+ AM Double Crankset
TRS cranks are engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on Enduro bikes, yet still light enough to use for XC.
TRS+ is the Ultimate Enduro crank for 1x and 2x setups.
Over the top thinking by e13 engineers results in novel and innovative features that allow for lighter, stiffer, stronger and more reliable cranks. 30mm spindles provide a rigid base for the system while our proprietary P3 Connect Polygon interface creates a more robust, reliable, impact-resistant spindle-arm junction.
- 4×104 bcd or direct mount Integrated Guide Ring equipped with removable spider interface
- Adaptive Preload (APS) non-drive side crank arm for shim and tool free final set up
- P3 Connect polygon 3 lobe connection spindle interface
- Forged and then machined Exalite+ Aluminum arms
- 30mm Aluminum spindle
- 14mm pedal thread engagement
- Gold anodized spindle/hardware
- Weight: 757g (w/ 22-36T 4×104 spider)
- Use for enduro/ all mountain
- Spindle Length: 113mm
- Bolt Pattern: Integrated 4×104 or integrated direct mount
- BB shell: 68/73mm or 100mm
- BB not included.