Commencal El Camino Hardtail Bike
The Commencal El Camino Hardtail Bike has everything you need from your first mountain bike: a fun and friendly geometry with reliable components. This robust, lightweight and efficient hardtail MTB comes with 29″ wheels, which complement the specific geometry of the 6061 aluminium frame, SRAM gearset, and RST Blaze T fork that offers 120mm of travel.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium
- Fork: RST Blaze T, 29″, 120mm, 1 1/8″ steerer
- Chainset: SRAM S200 22/32/42T, 170mm on XS/S/M and 175mm on L/XL
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM X4, 3 x 8-speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Powerspline (68mm BSA)
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X4, 3-speed (bottom clamp 34.9mm, top pull)
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X3, 8-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG 820, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: Yaban S8
- Front Hub: Formula , 32 holes
- Rear Hub: Formula, 32 holes (135 x 10mm)
- Rims: Alex TD 19, double wall, 32 holes, 19mm inner width
- Tyres: Kenda Slant 6, 29″ x 2.35″
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M 285, hydraulic disc brake (180mm / 160mm rotors), with reach adjustment
- Handlebar: Commencal, 740mm, 25mm rise
- Grips: Ride Alpha ergonomic grips, one plastic lock, super soft compound
- Headset: Semi-Integrated ZS44 / ZS44
- Stem: Alloy forged, 50mm, 31.8 mm
- Seatpost: Ride Alpha, 31.6mm, no offset, 400mm
- Saddle: Commencal El Camino, steel black rails, soft padding
- Pedals: Included
- Accessories: Pedals, chainstay protector
- Weight: 14.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.