Kona Rove NRB Adventure Bike
Kona’s Rove roadies have been at the forefront of gravel riding for quite some time and in the NRB, they have kept the range more relevant and impressive than ever thanks to its revised and improved geometrics and high-performance spec. An evolutionary upgrade on a Cyclocross standard bearer.
Well-Controlled and Responsive Road Bike
A well-kitted out drop-bar bike, the Rove NRB is built to be pushed to the extremes as you seek out the toughest terrains as well as smashing it on smoother roads. Versatile enough to deal with whatever kind of ride takes your fancy, this Rove is built from a butted aluminium frame and fitted with Kona Carbon CX race forks, making for a lightweight, strong and comfortable roadie, no matter the conditions. Equipped with super-wide 650b rims with 47c WTB Horizon tyres, the NRB has no problem rolling over everything in its path, while the Shimano Tiagra Drivetrain makes sure that your gearing is spot on for climbs and sprints as you see fit. Challenging the limits of what drop-bar bikes are capable of on any ride, this Rove won’t hold you back.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium, Butted
- Fork: Kona Carbon CX Race, Disc
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Kona Road Deluxe
- Handlebar: Kona Road
- Grips: Kona Cork Tape
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Brake System: Shimano Tiagra levers, TRP Spyre C calipers, TRP 29 160mm rotors
- Crankset: FSA Omega Adventure MegaExo, 48/32T
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 11-34T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Rims: WTB Asym i23 TCSf
- Front Hub: Formula 100x12mm
- Rear Hub: Formula 142x12mm
- Tyres: WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c (650x40c size 46)
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seatpost: Kona Deluxe Thumb with offset, 31.6mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX