Cube Aim SL 27.5 Hardtail Bike
The range-topping aluminium Aim 27.5 Hardtail MTB has earned the SL tag. With a high-quality, lightweight and precise-handling aluminium chassis and blend of durable, high performance components, it’s the perfect choice for everything from an evening blast on your local trail to longer weekend adventures in the hills. Equipped with a 27-speed Shimano transmission, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and easily adjustable Suntour suspension fork with remote lockout, this aluminium hardtail is all you need to explore the trail.
Aluminium 27.5″ Hardtail
Keen riders want a hardtail MTB that’ll respond intuitively. That’s why Cube’s engineers designed complex profile tubing, employing their Advanced Mechanical Forming technology with 6061 aluminium. With quality features like the neat IS disc mount, internally routed cables, and built-in rack mounts, it’s easy to see why so many riders fall for the Aim SL’s blend of comfort, liveliness, and practicality.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM RL Disc, Remote Lockout, 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-MT100, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M4000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592-SGS, 9-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 12-36T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG53
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centre lock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centre lock
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25″
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, (160mm/160mm rotors)
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Headset: No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm with Varioclose, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Pedals: Cube PP MTB
- Weight: 14.4kg
- Aluminium Lite: 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With this technology, Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimise them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes mean a lighter and stiffer aluminum frame.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black-FlashGreen, Blue-Red
- Frame Size: 41cm (16.25″), 46cm (18″)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 27 Speed
- Material: Alloy
- Fork Travel: 100mm