Cube Aim Race 29 Hardtail Bike
When your off-road ambitions get competitive, you’ll need the Cube Aim Race 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike: a 29er hardtail MTB that’s podium-ready. This reliable, well-equipped trail rig won’t let you down. Equipped with a remote lockout SR Suntour suspension fork with 100mm of travel, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, a 24-speed drivetrain and a frame that’s packed with advanced design features, this aluminium hardtail is a MTB that won’t hold you back.
Quality Aluminium Frame
From the integrated disc mount that’s tucked between the seat and chainstays, to the rack mounting eyelets, Cube’s engineers made sure the Aim Race’s 6061 aluminium chassis ticked every box. The complex profile tubing from their Advanced Mechanical Forming process combines with a comfortable geometry to deliver a ride that’s safe and efficient while remaining both lively and comfortable. The cables are internally routed. which adds to the frame’s sleek looks while improving gear shift performance and reducing the need for maintenance.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM Coil Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Chainset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Top Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Front Hub: Cube Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rear Hub: Cube Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rims: Cube SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1″
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake, (160mm/160mm rotors)
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Headset: No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm with Varioclose, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Pedals: Cube PP MTB
- Weight: 14.4kg
- Aluminium Lite: 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With this technology, Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimise them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes mean a lighter and stiffer aluminum frame.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.