One of Troy Lee’s most popular MTB products, the Ruckus Shorts have been fully updated for the new seasons. Lots of brand new features are now stuffed into the shorts, including a better fit thanks to a two-way stretch rear panel, a better low profile enclosure that fits brilliantly in the riding position and side waist adjusters made with Velcro allow you to change how the shorts sit on your hips at any time. More perforation in the rear of the material also means best-ever levels of breathability.
Of course, all the features that made the Ruckus Shorts so popular in the first place are still present and correct. A number of pockets in the shorts provide extra security for your valuables, the AIR Liner within the shorts features a micro mesh screen for superb ventilation and the outside woven mesh gives both high levels of durability and a great design too. The fabric is Bluesign® approved, and wicks moisture away from the body at an astonishing rate.
- Double button low profile enclosure is engineered at an angle to eliminate overlap while in a cycling position. Smooth guide zipper makes for easy fastening.
- Improved fit by redesigning our iconic 2-way stretch rear panel. This forms a new shape for improved articulation on the back, while keeping the TLD design ethos. The stretch panel is a newly developed breathable mesh
- Anatomically contoured waistband, engineered for rigorous riding but sleek & comfortable for an all-day adventure. Laser perforated rear provides optimal ventilation
- Side waist adjusters are sleek on the hips, but wide enough for easy adjustment on the fly. Low profile surgical grade Velcro built for security and longevity. 2” max of adjustment per side, for 4” of total adjustment
- Hand pocket on the right side of shorts
- Right zipper pocket with zipper garage in the hamstring area for mobile phone
- Left zipper pocket, with flip lock pull that tucks into a zipper garage
- 7” convertible zipper inner thigh vents w/micro mesh screen prevents overheating
- Reflective TLD signature
- Vented woven mesh on outside left and right leg, a RUCKUS signature look
- 23.5” out seam